Change font size

Welcome
Welcome to Computer Programming Forum
We have a tool bar that you can download at http://comprog98.ourtoolbar.com/
Free Domain Name Service
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Here's where the people who come to are site are from:Image
Affiliate links: http://www.dreamincode.net/
Prediction Market

DaniWeb IT Discussion Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: NBA Adjustable Hats 47 Brand Snapback Adjustable Hats
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 pm 
Average

Have thanks: 0 time
I was born in Shicun Town.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 69 It lies in the north of Guangrao. It’s about 10 kilometers from Guangrao county. Although there are not high mountains or long rivers, there are friendly and hard-working people like my parents,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 68 there are my good friends that have played and studied with me since we were young children. Christian Loubout Men Shoes 67So I still think it is the most beautiful and I love it very much. Many years ago, people lived in low and small houses, they wore shabby clothes and ate simple food.Michael Kors Handbags 454 They didn’t have computers or TV sets. I can’t imagine what they did for fun. They didn’t have cars, buses, motorbikes, even bikes. When they went out, they could only be on foot. In a word, Michael Kors Handbags 453their life was poor and simple. But now, great changes have taken place in my hometown. Thanks to the good policy of the Party, people are getting richer and richer. They build wide and bright houses, they wear new and modern clothes. They can not only get enough food,Michael Kors Handbags 452 but also delicious and healthy food. Now they have different kinds of digital tools for fun, such as mobile phones, TV sets and computers. They can use them to relax themselves after work. When they want to go to some places, they can go there by bike, bus, car, even train and plane. They can travel around our country to see beautiful scenery in any way. I am proud to say that my hometown is getting better and better! Many years ago, there were few factories. The sky was blue, the river was clear and clean, and there were some different kinds of fishes,Kansas City Royals Hats there were many green trees and beautiful flowers on both sides of the road. But with the development of the industry, the environment around us is getting worse and worse. Many trees are cut down to build more factories. The sky is not so blue as before, water in the rivers is getting dirtier and dirtier, fishes are fewer than before. Some factories even make the air terrible. Los Angeles Dodgers HatsIt is bad for our health. I am sorry to say that the pollution in my hometown is getting bad. But luckily people have already realized that it is important to protect our environment. Many things have been done for that.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]