Change font size

Welcome
Welcome to Computer Programming Forum
We have a tool bar that you can download at http://comprog98.ourtoolbar.com/
Free Domain Name Service
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Here's where the people who come to are site are from:Image
Affiliate links: http://www.dreamincode.net/
Prediction Market

DaniWeb IT Discussion Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Pandora charms were more popular with younger women
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:34 am 
n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
Pandora Charms is a company globally known for their wide range of jewelry and especially their charm bracelets. After a modest beginning as a local Danish jewelry shop almost 30 years go, the company grew rapidly, and today has distributors and retailers in more than 55 countries. Their product line includes hand-finished rings, earrings, watches, necklaces, bracelets and charms in a huge variety of designs.

Pandora Australia has become the world leader when it comes to European-style bead bracelets and it's easy to see why. The beads are not only creative and cute, the workmanship and skill that went into them is obvious, and the entire concept speaks to women of all backgrounds and ages. A brilliant idea that has us thinking about charm bracelets in a different way.

The Pandora Charms Australia is always a great hit during the spring and summer months, as the weather makes it perfect to show them off while you're at the beach, or sunning by the pool. They've been in fashion for several years now and don't seem to be on the way out. I can still remember the first bracelet I saw, and how very intrigued I was with it.

A young woman I worked with had been given one by her husband, as a gift for their first anniversary. He'd included a charm for each of the special times they'd had together and I couldn't take my eyes off it. There are other bracelets, similar in style, that are competing with the pandora charm bracelet. You have Troll beads, Pandora Charms Online, Italian charms and a vast variety of look-alike charms, all vying for first place in the market.

One salesman I talked with mentioned that at least in his area the Pandora charms were more popular with younger women and teens now, whereas Troll beads seemed to be preferred by women in their 30's and older. Personally, these days, I prefer the design of Troll beads over Pandora Australia Online as there seems to be a bit more diversity and in my opinion at least I find the Troll beads more unique.

Of course both are very pretty and they make a fantastic gift for someone special in your life too! Just be sure, if you're getting charms to add to someone's existing Pandora jewelry, that you don't end up buying something they already have, or something similar to what they have. You may want to enlist the help of someone close to them if you're not sure what charm to get. But it's a gift that you can't go wrong with, if you plan ahead and do a little detective work to find out what charm is the charm of choice.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]