Change font size

Welcome
Welcome to Computer Programming Forum
We have a tool bar that you can download at http://comprog98.ourtoolbar.com/
Free Domain Name Service
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Here's where the people who come to are site are from:Image
Affiliate links: http://www.dreamincode.net/
Prediction Market

DaniWeb IT Discussion Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: My online buy replica experience
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:57 am 
Average

Have thanks: 0 time
I am a replica watch collector and my habbit to collect all kinds of brand watches since i was 20 years old . My first watch i collect is from a replica watch store www.bestfashionwatch.com . I am quite not happy with this watch quality . I ordered this watch at price $400 . Which is supposed to be a swiss movement watch . But the seller was a liar by sending a Chinese watch instead . The watch was not the watch i order and the watch could not work at all . I still remember what the customer servicer told me is that the watch was damaged by shipping . But if the watch is good enough how can it easily damage during delivery . I was very unsatisfied with my first shopping and a little worried with buying a replica from the store .

Cartier Santos 100 Large Size rubber strap W20121U2
Cartier Santos 100 Chronograph Men Watch W20091X7
Cartier Santos 100 Large Size 2 Tone Gold watch W20072X7
Cartier W20072X7 Santos 100 Automatic Chronograph men watches
Cartier Santos 100 Men Automatic Watch W20073X8

So my second purschasing was long after that . I decided to pick up my confidence and tried again . It was a good start from my long cooperation with the website www.shopbuynet.com . The website does not look very professional but have very good sales team . Their prompt and honest response make me feel very comfortable and i bought 2 watches from them . They are replica Blanc Pain brand watch and replica Movado watch

For the Blancpain watch i order . I still wear it some time and it run very well . I love the watch design for this watch . Although the watch is without the flyback function as original one but i appreciate its high quality .

Ulysse Nardin Watches Stainless Steel 263-66-3 replica watches
Ulysse Nardin Watches Replica 263-66-3
Replica Ulysee Nardin Automatic Chronograph Men Watch
Ulysse Nardin Red Replica Watch 263-33-3.96

For the Movado sapphire watch . It is a swiss quartz movement operated watch made with the genuine high-tech ceramic . I love the pure white design , simple but very elegant . It is a gift for my girlfriend . I can recall the smile on my girlfriend 's face when she open the beautiful package and find out this nice Movado watches . Of coure , she knew it was a fake untill i told her . She was very surprised for the good quality of a copy watch . And the watch battery last for more than 4 years because now the battery still work . You could image how good quality it is from the long service of the battery

Rado Ceramica XL Chronograph Jubilee Mens Watch Rado Ceramica XL Chronograph Jubilee Mens Watch R21714702 Rado Ceramica XL Chronograph R21714702 Rado Ceramica XL Chronograph Men Watch

To be honest , i was quite satisfied with my second purschasing , which i made a decision i would do more business with this store . I told the customer service , who named Amy . She was a very kind and patient girl . I loved to do business with her because she always tried her best to satisfy customer's request .

Michael Kors Color Womens Chronograph watches
[url=http://www.pm22.com/michael-kors/michael-kors-color-womens-chronograph-watch-mk8104.html Michael Kors Color Swiss Quartz Women Watches [/url]
Michael Kors Color Womens Chronograph Watch Mk8104

Although most of the replica watches i purschase from www.shopbuynet.com store was the quality i expected but there is some business with them not so happy . But thanks to Amy 's help , it turn out to be a good and friendly ending .

Till now , i have more than 4 years ' history to buy replicas and most of the watches are from Amy's store . And now i am a very old customer for her and i place an order regularly every month . They also give me the special offer with discount and buy one get one . I enjoy the special treatment from them .

Cartier Santos 100 Large Size rubber strap W20121U2
Cartier Santos 100 Large Size 2 Tone Gold watch W20072X7

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]