Change font size

Welcome
Welcome to Computer Programming Forum
We have a tool bar that you can download at http://comprog98.ourtoolbar.com/
Free Domain Name Service
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Here's where the people who come to are site are from:Image
Affiliate links: http://www.dreamincode.net/
Prediction Market

DaniWeb IT Discussion Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: gucci handbags louis vuitton outlet
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:12 am 
Average

Have thanks: 0 time
I have a pen friend,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 93 Li Xiang. Li Xiang is twelve years old and he comes from Beijing. We like the same magazine and get the information from it. He likes playing football as I do. We share our experience about playing football. For example, I was punished by mother because I was late for home after class. He once got No.1 of a football match in his city. Besides,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 92 we talk much about football clubs and stars. Sometimes, we discuss a passage in that magazine we both like. It’s really funny.I have a sister. She is the daughter of my father’s close friend. We live nearby. She is three years older than me. We always played together when we were little. Now, she goes to the middle school. She is busy in her study.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 91 I often go to her home at weekends. She tells many stories in school. I want to go to the middle school soon. Besides, she helps me in study. I always ask her questions. I love my sister.The summer is coming. I like summer very much. Michael Kors Handbags 479In summer days, I can do a lot of things, such as swimming, eating ice cream, drinking cold water. Besides, the summer holiday is my favorite time. I don’t have to go to school in holidays, so I can play with my friends. I can travel with my parents, too. I want to go many places, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen and so on. This is why I love summer.My father is 38 years old. Michael Kors Handbags 478He is tall and thin. People like him very much, because he is so kind and he always smiles. I like talking to my father. He always can teach me a lot. He is a worker, working in a company. Michael Kors Handbags 477We have weekends stay together. We often go out for the weekends. Father says it’s good for us. He is a good father and also a good friend.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]